Friday, March 30, 2012

Grains of Sand Through Open Fingers

Q.Just some simple questions...
A.yup, normal stuff!
Q.How is it here?
A.you mean being alive?
Q.No, i mean being here! this institute!
A.awful, i assume if it wasn't my daughter i had never came
Q.you're married?
A.No.
Q.How old is your daughter?
A.She's awesome, so intelligent, so cute, pitiful thing
Q.why?
A.Too young her age to bear this load of shit
Q.How do you mean? how do you define this burden?
A.You know what i mean!Kids with high IQ are destined to suffer more, deeper and longer. As soon as they realize the earth and their standpoint, hell of an evolution
Q.Ah, evolution, that was interesting.
A.Big word for my mouth?
Q.Not at all, After all i know where you've came from...
A.Seems you've gone through my trash!
Q.I'd like to know you better, i'm here to help...
A.OK,OK
Q.What's your opinion about Darwin's theory of evolution?
A.Yes, i found it quite logical: you'll survive i'll die
Q.Pardon?Why you and why me?
A.Cuz i epitomize all the weak hinges of nature.
Q....And i epitomize all the powerful?
A.The authority, the control, the questioning
Q.That's exciting, you know personally i'd rather stay silent and listen to others speaking.
A.To other's misery?
Q.Mysteries i call, everyone is a pack of unknown features in my opinion
A.Sounds you've got an angle!(smiles)
Q.That's how it is.
A.I understand.
Q.Do you dream these days?
A.Frequently.
Q.Like what?Cab you describe them?
A.Usual stuff.
Q.Like everyday affairs? Your job? Office?
A.Nope, usual stuff like a mother, like a cool breeze of compassion, Dreams have remained a clean part of my diary. very basic things.
Q.I see. Do you like watching tv?
A.(yawns)
Q.mmm...How do you prefer to finish this conversation?
A.How about a poem?
Q.Wow, awesome!
A.How about this one:
"I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?  "

Q.Till next sunday.




pedram, Marh 2012
poem : Edgar Allan Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment