Monday, March 22, 2010

Looking For Eric

Undoubtedly the best movie i watched in these 2 months;touching,intense...
The way Eric's showed,the influence of a Charismatic superstar on troubled working class man ....
It's hard for me to discriminate ;the cinema and Picture quality and the emotional impact and relation;as i 'm a united fan who adores Cantona;
It's inevitable ,i found a very loveable personal connection with the movie;even though it's not my favorite genre...but once again;it's a honest film making that comes first.
The contrast between superstar's concept of life ,facing challenges ,etc and an ordinary postman.
Credit to Steve Evet (i love the accent)
Credit to Ken Loach 
...and
King Eric of course !

2 comments:

  1. How did yr first exam go?
    Amazing!Someone just pointed out that Mona's blogspot to me yesterday...it ain't me LOL!
    Regards/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mona;sorry for late reply;it all went pretty well , i feel the pressure but enjoying my time as well ,my internship will end on sunday;
    About Mona's Blogspot: One of my favorites ; i follow her blog ;so exciting.
    Best/

    ReplyDelete