Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bring It On

Internship finished ;
It's definitely a landmark in my life as a hard working period came  to a close but...
It wasn't a remarkable sensational finish.Reason or reasons are still unknown for me ;  a flair-up of my GAD is the most probable in  my mind.
This experience once again showed how i lack concentration in decisive terminal moments of a course.It's something in my mind which i must correct as soon as possible.
I'd spent about 8 days of fantastic trip to Mashad ;enjoyed my time there with my family in absolute peace.
A simple mistake ; in a glimpse ruined all the joy..and i'm to blame
Through these days i've built up an attitude toward my mistakes and a combative response is guaranteed;It's a part of my character right now And that's how i'm  looking  to the future;as a life to reach my goals is an accolade path;There are problems on my way awaiting me ; they can be interpreted as opportunities to grow one's wisdom;as challenges you can test your personality as you get over them.I want to fight and also enjoy .
I must stop all the bobbles;interrupting my evolution;
I criticize myself more openly all the time ; cause i want to grow .


" Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to do one more action with certainty. With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die." Ghost Dog Screenplay

2 comments: