Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Halt



To know all this ,
To feel apiece,
Thoro rare mist,

I am to suffer...

Do you calm this rankled growl?
Or let it get scavenged by brittle prowl?


I feel...too much
and act heartily
I deny myself
and call it compassion
That's how
I fall
Blind...Trepid




Streaks
To covet
All around me 
Jurisidction of lies
Crumbling holy radiant rune


Do you...?


Struggling all the time
Not a dram of relief
In my plight
Choking in acid morass,
Ignoring...forgetting
...My principles
One by One
Weakens...
...my hope
a rose weathers in bloom
That's how i catalyze my ruin


This relentless Fate
Keen to
Reap some lives undone,
Stun the other's crowned

Mental Dwarves ;
Sabotag me,
Sew my lips

Millions of aphis,
Suck the last of vitality,
From my veins


A congregation ,
Mask my aspiring soul...
With unsatiable instinct droll


Beyond  ignorant echoes
Evoked dormant minds
I face this bitter reality of my life
As the sole actor of a horror show
Entangled in web of the malicious ideas


Deus!
Do you
Sometimes
Cry for me ?


Pedram
June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment