Saturday, July 17, 2010

7 New Books; A Hot Summer




I added these 7 books to my bookshelves:


1-"Consciousness ;An Introduction" written by Susan Blackmore


2-"The Blind Watchmaker" by Richard Dawkins


3-"The Rebel ; An Essay on Man in Revolt " by Albert Camus


4-"Hollywood" by Charles Bukowski


5-"How To Get What You Want and Want What You Have" by John Gray


6-"What Makes Us Think. A Neuroscientist and a Philosopher Argue About Ethics, Human Nature, and the Brain ";an interesting colaboration between french neuroscientist Jean-Pierre Changeaux and Philosophy giant Paul Ricaeur


7-"The World and Philosopher's Contemplations;A Selection of Schopenhauer's Writings" Arthur Schopenhauer

3 comments:

  1. i'm reading Cat's Cradle right now;
    Bukowski's Pulp was excelent
    Can't wait to begin my second Bukowski's.
    To tell you the truth Vargas Llosa's "Time of Hero" has been my best pick in 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashamed I haven't read anything by Vargas Llosa... I think I'll start with the one you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete