Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Aesthetics of the Grotesque

Colosseum members (Click to see larger picture)

in loving memory of : Juhani Palomaki
Murder becomes essential in preserving the worlds beyond within



Last night I slept with mother earth


She become my precious whore






Now night breeds the flock of stillborn thoughts


There's nothing more


Flesh and soul are but words


Insomniacs transparent phantasms






Worlds within worlds


Unchanging chemistry and science


Sleep for you'll never see any of me


No..






Now I'm standing under bloody rain


I wish I had had words, but they never came






Now i'm standing beside the dead


I wish I had had something I've never imagined


You're just one, one among others


They're taking me away..


Away for good

No comments:

Post a Comment