Friday, November 12, 2010

Faceless Man


I spent a day by the river 
It was quiet and the wind stood still 
I spent some time with nature 
To remind me of all that's real 
It's funny how silence speaks sometimes when you're alone 
And remember that you feel 
Again I stand against the Faceless Man 
Now I saw a face on the water 
It looked humble but willing to fight 
I saw the will of a warrior 
His yoke is easy and His burden is light 
He looked me right in the eyes 
Direct and concise to remind me 
To always do what's right 
Again I stand against the Faceless Man 
'Cause if the face inside can't see the light 
I know I'll have to walk alone 
And if I walk alone to the other side 
I know I might not make it home 
Again I stand against the Faceless Man 
Next time I see this face 
I'll say I choose to live for always 
So won't you come inside And never go away



Creed

No comments:

Post a Comment