Thursday, December 24, 2009

Azure


I wander , crestfallen
Nomad ,
Children ;laughing at me

Inside:
I see this growing
Pain,
Sweet pain,

Memories ;to parade,

Happiness....ah
How transient,

What's this?
A fever?,The disease of the aging?
or
Tears i shed
Overflown ?

I see these growing,
from the inside,amid the flames

Outside;
They want to stone me
I don't even frown,
I can't run away?
or i 'm open the pain?
They awake no hatred ,no anger,
not a simple sense in me
They can provoke,

Walking far from each other
At the edge of time,
They shout at me,
"Nomad...Loser...Run away...show us how far "
"show us"
"Unless you can fly away"

I feel these,
My Wings,
I reach the beautiful plateau,
Magic balance
Peace
Silence;splendid

There's kindness,mercy for all
It seems glowing hearts of martyrs,
Enlightened the sky,
Now I stretch my wings,
but
suddenly
Dust blurs my sight,
It's doubt,again
Am i to fail?

Turbulant waves of knowledge
Push me forwaed,
I close my eyes,
I take a deep breath,
I can't feel my flesh,
I'm gliding

1 comment:

  1. "not a simple sense in me/ they can provoke"... i've been repeating this for a while now

    ReplyDelete