Wednesday, December 30, 2009

simple plan

I have severe plan to buy a camera
it's my main target to end my holidays
My Ricoh served well but its time to find sth new,easier to handle...
unfortunately my mobile phone camera is also out of order since July,i also have difficulties connecting my phone to my pc,the sofware doesnt operate properly,i've lost alot of valuable pictures of last winter and spring.
Besides i feel a go inside about photogtraphy,i feel now i'm the man who distingushes moments deserve to be freezed in
anyway the problem is i have to idea about the brands(thinking about Canon primarily) but i realy lack knowledge and i couldnt find a useful source to observe compatible to Iran's market.
Probably i will face false prices and i need a guide to work that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment