Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back At My Desk

i went to the university ; some official paper works for my thesis;rather unsuccessful day
i need some signatures and the professor had left.So i must try again on saturday . i've planned  saturday for the next round ;first i will complete the documents at department of Pharmacology and then put my thesis for bookbinding. i guess  binded ones are needed.I have no idea how long does it take. It was also mentioned a CD of my thesis is required (in Word)
The positive side is that i 've done my defense and my marks are ready ;actually obtained a full mark which is soothing somehow.
Now i'm back and will continue my writing after lunch at  14:45

2 comments:

  1. I hate dealing with papers... running after stamps and signatures. wasting my time with some things that tend to be absurd at a certain point instead of doing my job per se. Now I'm supposed to get my original BA paper (2 years after) and I need stamps that only show that I didn't stay at the students' hostel, that I didn't forget to bring books back to the library, that I didn't pay a tax during the university... Prove that I AM NOT... an existential absurdity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya,that's absolutely waste of time and energy, i have a theory and thats the extent of these paper works reflects the extent a system lack discipline and efficiency.

    ReplyDelete