Sunday, April 18, 2010

Effigy








Alone
All the time
Empty hall 
Echoes of  outcast shouts
All remains of distant chants




"Alone"
Demotic for all seasons of my life


Like this
Because of being rare


Alone


I'm  the one 
Prone to extinction 
Prey for Drastic Claws


Here it comes
Alluring steps of Dark Angel


...Approaches
Squeezes...
There's no one on my side


A sheer rim of light
Is it the last image ?


and in darkness
Total  Gloom
I feel it
Running in my veins


A code
A word
Four letters 
All deciphered


I  rise


Startlingly
It's Glamour of  Wretchedness
or is it pride of entangled souls
Don't know it
But it prevails




Horror declines
As I stand for my pale flesh
Against the colorful 


take away this dust off my soul
Gather shredded paused moments of life




Burning a flame 
Of my own
Trigger is no more fear 
Injustice,
Rage ,
or Hunger,


It's my solitude


I'm burnung 
Running
Watch me 
Making a Perfect Circle
Alone.


Pedram April 19 2010
3:30 am
Image : The Burning Man festival of Black Rock City ;Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment