Monday, January 4, 2010

The Arrow & The Song


I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth ,i knew not where;
For,so swiftly it flew,the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth,i knew not where;
For who has the sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?

Long,long afterward,in an oak
I found the arrow,still unbroke;
And the song,from begining to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.


Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Photo : Larry Keenan

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pedram,

    It's a good poem that you quote ;)
    I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Divine Distinction:
    Thank You ! it's pleausure meeting you here !
    Your ideas are welcomed anytime my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah ; i love Larry Keenan's technic;he's done magic with his camera !

    ReplyDelete