Friday, January 1, 2010

Mission:Crossing a Puddle of Mud


So
I entered the struggle,
All alone,
Bare to my bones,
All who were supposed to help
Gone away,asleep
It's been tedious ,i know
But somehow
I'm pleased,
It passed and i've grown
Enough to Doubt anything
Heart of Everything ,
I ought to base the theory of life upon this?
No,i won't,
It's just a section of my life
And i.ve been the unlucky one
In this Labyrinth of time
Walls colored with the innocent's blood,
They all lost their hope,
Gave up seeking light,

Now;i'm here,
and I'm here to stay for awhile,
I rise against what you induced,
I 'll search for what you refused to give,
All the compassion you neglected,
I don't need your hand,
Your impudent presence
My soul is to intermingle with light

I am to dedicate myself
To those who care,
Still pure at heart


Scalding?
It doesn't hurt
I swear
As long as i feel it on the right track
Love ;
Is where my being incline to

pedram
1Jan2010

No comments:

Post a Comment