Saturday, January 16, 2010

By Choosing Death


i am wondering
wether it's a sophisticated angle
to condemn life
for failure we've made
for chances we've missed
all i can feel is that
there's nothing holier than life
i don't believe in words of prophecy
i believe in my will and thirst
enough with images of death

i visit the old man in the lobby almost every day
looking at me; i can see the the hatred in his eyes
whispering words like this:"punks,idiots,..."
the old man serves me fueling streak of life in my veins
His sulk is easy to forget ; thrashed by images of ethereal impunity

Ready to face the fraud
"....arbitrary
...Absurd"
whatever you call
i won't swap a second of this succulent endeavor
I let this flimsy rope save me
and you let the sullen troll swallow

we'll see who's under illusion

who's on the up

we'll wait and see


Pedram
Jan 16th 2010





No comments:

Post a Comment