Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fervid



You're absent,
All the time,
I'm living with the images,
Sometimes...
I'm pushed  far from the realm of reality,
Haunted by dreams of you
But still I keep the keen interests,
Bound here, 
As there's no where unreal for a warrior ,
Of tragic heights,
To dwell;other than here
To uphold the flag ,
Against vigorous winds...so real
Hard days of a gruelling battle,
Await the one stands by an ardent passion of life, 
Sacrifice must be made,
To keep the assailed hope alive,

You're absent,
But i can feel you all time,
Weeping for me, facing my miserable moments...
Trying to lead my speech,in my falters,
To forbid all my blunders,
I could feel there's been a shoulder...

Otherwise this was all in vain,
Otherwise i have to believe;
I've been sadly thrown out,
Left alone,
All these years...how unfair !

Now i'm used to the apathy,
Now i can explain;
All these bothersome looks,
Assaultive language,

Once i saw...,
And that's enough,
To perceive,
To stand for this war,

Now i know...
Now; there's a drift inside,
A premonition of an imminent voyage,

No matter where the curtain falls...
Soul swirls somewhere
Gleefully.

Pedram
December 23, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment