Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Obsessions lie Behind My Rugged Face

Basically i've always wanted to face problems,penetrate deep into the troubled waters in my life...but one's vigor  is limited and that's inevitable.This style,this attitude toward life has its positive and negative impacts.Overall i can't argue that some achievements are directly linked to this hardheadedness.In my position, i don't have many choices to lead myself somewhere in some ten-year period.It's a fight at all fronts;technically,scholarly,morally and personally i'm intriguingly involved in a tough battle.Aparrently it sucks alot of you inside...i'm prone to many difficult occasional challenges,many tough moments.A nasty anarchy devour precious moments of my life.The confusion disfigures all scheduled plans.That's how an acceptable predefined objective turns to a ruffianly element.
When you're not satisfied and objectives are left  unfulfilled ,Life loses its taste and humor. It illogically affects other activities.
There are times I harshly blame myself and rue misachievements.Kind of "idee fixe" jells rapidly ,focused entirely on Failure.
It becomes a yawing whirlpool ,hard to survive....
Now matter how many other handy projects exist and are arranged, i ruin my day with this twisted one.

No comments:

Post a Comment